Thursday, March 29, 2007

Here is thine update Miss Chloe:

Once again, Miss Ackerman takes partial credit for the existence of this post... mayhaps I'll get into this thing on my own again sometime in the near future...

Anyway, I am currently celebrating being ALIVE. I have had just a hair over 5 hours of sleep on average in each of the last four 24-hour periods, and the first three 24-hours' average was even more impressive: 3.75 hours. At no time during the last 96 hours have I had more than 5.5 hours of sleep consecutively. Thats what happens folks, when one never reads in his classes and then has 7 yes thats right SEVEN quizzes and/or tests in 5 (FIVE) class days! Yeah. Oh and add in regularly scheduled homework (thanks Bradshaw) and homework that comes due test day (thanks Bobby) and a presentation (thanks a million Bates). Conclusion: I am STUPID! When will I learn to do my work ahead of time?? But its all over and done with... thank you and goodnight, here we come Easter break! Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment