Monday, April 30, 2007

Wish I'd Gone Contra Dancing

Any past or present Shen man be advised that the following statements are blasphemous (sorry Job, Steve). Shenanigans was a waste of my time. There, I said it. I had the choice of going to a contra dance in Fillmore tonight or going to the much hyped Shenanigans which of course no one would tell me anything about. What a wonderful tradition, where I got to see 1,000 times more male flesh than I would have cared to see in my lifetime. And no time spent with females. It was almost enough to send me running to South. Almost.

2 comments:

  1. It shouldn't involve unnecessary nudity. But it dang well better be preferable to a 'contra dance.' I sense there are faults on both sides.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about when you were here, but it involved plenty of unnecessary nudity this time at least.

    ReplyDelete