Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Water Polo

I am immensly enjoying Houghton's intramural water polo. The only damper on the fun is our record. Our team is now 0 and 4 ... sigh... I have decided to quit keeping score as it is only getting more depressing each time... we had a particularly good routing tonight loosing 13 to 1 ... total points for the season we have let in 33 and only scored 6... oh right I was gonna stop keeping score! But really it is a good time :)




More updates soon I promise Chloe ;)

2 comments:

  1. Big sister is watching you...

    But I'm sorry for your losses. Maybe you need a good luck charm, like a piece of Job's beard or something. I don't know. Worth a try, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude! You should have told me you have a team; I'll give you all sorts of tips. We made the playoffs two of my years.

    ReplyDelete