Monday, August 25, 2008

Caledonia Fair

So I went to the fair on Sunday to watch the demo derby as is my tradition every summer. However, after asking various friends and family members, no one wanted/was available to go with me. So I went by myself. Mistake. Going to the fair by one's self is absolutely no fun. The one exciting looking ride I wanted to go on required pairs of people so I had to wait around for several minutes and ask several people before I found someone willing to go with me. The ride did, indeed, turn out to be exciting, but also nausea-and-headache-inducing. Luckily I had not eaten any food for several hours so I did not lose my cookies, but it effectively ruined my already-starting-to-wane enthusiasm for the fair. Ah well. I did make use of the nice weather to do some work on my Saturn (installing new speakers and some painting).

No comments:

Post a Comment