Friday, November 17, 2006

Randomness

Monday saw the arrival of my friend Joel Tate from VT! I had no idea he was coming until I was walking down the hall towards my room after night class and I heard a familiar voice speaking. No way I thought, but yep there he was :) Joel was my campus minister back at CSJ freshman year and together with his brother Job, was instrumental in getting me to come to Houghton.

Tuesday I had an exam in financial accounting which I felt very unsure about but ended up doing reasonably well in. I ended up with a 94 after the curve which wasn't too far off of my back to back 99s after the curve on the first two. I currently have a 98 average in the class so I don't think I have to worry at this point in the semester lol.

Wednesday I felt like hugging Dr. Black since he allowed us to put off our third test until Friday. I don't care what anyone says that man is one of my favorite profs ever.

Thursday was pretty much boring and nothing to report other than severe procrastination (like usual) on my studies for said test on Friday. I was up till 3 when I should easily have been done by midnight... ah well.

and Today I was up at 7 to finish studying for the test. Yuck. Oh well, my studying did pay off and I am confident of a reasonable grade on the test. Joel left today and I was sorry to see him go since we had had a few good conversations over meals. 2 hour nap after class then supper... now I'm feeling like going to bed...

2 comments: