Thursday, May 15, 2008

Job Hunting

...puts a lot of miles on the car. At least my mileage is back up to where it's supposed to be. I hit 430 miles since last fill-up today. This winter I was lucky to hit 300 miles and even since the warmer weather I'd only been getting 350 or so on a tank. Just goes to show how much short trips kill mileage I guess.

Oh yeah. That $@%#!&#! wheel bearing I replaced in September is apparently bad again. So my car flunked inspection. Been illegal half a month now. Hopefully nothing else is bad and she'll pass on my Friday appointment.

2 comments:

  1. If you want your car inspected, come to Rutland. You wouldn't believe the death traps I've gotten inspected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I did get it inspected, and I don't particularly want to be driving a death trap anyway, I like my wheels to stay attached to my car.

    ReplyDelete