Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Long Day

Today I woke up at 4:15 after not catching up from Monday night's sleep (which is a whole story in and of itself, involving a big party, fights, police, an arrest, and a hospital visit, among other things, at least from what I gather). I spent a total of 8 hours in a car today, 3 riding and 5 driving, only 2 on my dime though. My boss and I spent 6 hours at the auction in CT, selling 1 car and buying 2, which was only our bare minimum goal, and the second car ended up having transmission and motor mount issues... hopefully not too expensive to fix; we did get the car cheap enough to cover some repairs and still make a profit though. The car we unloaded had some significant issues to fix and we sold it for only about $200 less than we had in it so my boss figured good riddance. Anyway, after we got back I went to my parents to pick up some shocks I had ordered last week so I can put them on tomorrow after work, just in time to be all ready for my alignment appointment on Friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment