Saturday, September 30, 2006

Brothers?

Today the funniest thing happened. Pat Morales, who lives across the hall from me on first Shen, came up to me and asked, in all seriousness, whether Wes (Ferwerda) was my older brother or my twin brother. Half an hour later, after I had managed to gain back my ability to breathe, I managed to choke out that we are in no way related to each other and that we just had told some people that as a joke. Wes and I met in the first week of school and hit it off quite well, aided by our mutual interest in all things car. We soon began to notice one person after another asking whether we were related or if we were brothers. Apparently, with our matching gotees, similar length hair, and similar facial features, we do look a lot alike, despite the fact that Wes has much lighter hair than I do. So we began to joke about it with other people and telling them that we were twins. But I never thought we had actually let anybody go without telling them the truth after the initial leg pulling. Hmmm... my Mom WAS told near the end of her pregnancy with me that it was possible she had twins...

No comments:

Post a Comment