Sunday, September 24, 2006

Case Closed

Ahh this is a few days old but I am still very pleased with it:

Sah-Lammed!

" ...We're not appeasing anyone... You have to give in at least a little to compromise... It's in the middle... This group was created for people already in the middle. Which you do not appear to be. I don't think there is anything I can say to change your mind..."

-Kevin Mercer, gun control "compromiser"

"...You ARE an appeaser, like it or not. From the american heritage dictionary: 'ap - pease. To pacify or attempt to pacify (an enemy) by granting concessions, often at the expense of principle.' ...Gee, last I knew 'granting concessions' and 'to give in at least a little' meant basically the same thing. Sorry to break it to you but what you are doing is trying to meet in the middle of two opposing principles by granting a few concessions to both sides.

The. Exact. Definition. Of. Appeasing."

-Me

Ooo today was a good day. Not too often is it I can stomp the very last breath out some nut's argument no matter how bad it is. But I am getting better. One day I will be the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment