Saturday, September 23, 2006

Wondrous Earth



Today was a glorious day. Yes. It rained. Like usual. But no matter my friends, today I went to Letchworth State Park. This has to be the most glorious spot on all of planet earth for those of you who have not been there. It took my breath away to see the amazing sculpture that God created in this small corner of the earth. The thunder of the falls. The mysterious mists that hung in the air above the waters of the gorge. The wandering path of the majestic canyon. The light rain on my hair. I was alive in the beauty and power of our creator and could not possibly have been any higher in spirits. I almost didn't notice that by the time I returned to my car I was drenched head to toe and my feet were dwelling in their very own fish bowls. No matter, my camera was dry and I was on top of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment