Saturday, October 14, 2006

Another day wasted...

So today I slept in till 11:30. oops. I figured my 1am bed time, which occurred after a lovely leaf fight that followed Pirates of the Carribean 2, should be good for a 10am rising. Wrong. Then Superman had to be watched this afternoon... it ran an hour longer than I thought it would... then I had to go to Wally World to get supplies... then a short hour easily wasted before a lovely piano performance by Leon Fleisher... then another hour and a half wasted reading blogs... brings us to now, and its bedtime, and I have yet to do any homework... Ah well this is where the Procrastinators line comes in: "Well, there's always tomorrow" :) hehe but I really must not waste tomorrow as I have *gulp* 4 *counts to make sure... drats yup, 4* major things due this week and its only a 3 day school week!!!... ah well... more updates later...

No comments:

Post a Comment