Sunday, October 29, 2006

Sleep

Wow. I think I lost the ability to be tired. I'm not quite sure why. It all started one dark and stormy Thursday night long ago.... Ok it was last Thursday and while it was dark it wasn't stormy that I recall. Anyhow, Since I knew I only had one class to make on Friday and that the weekend was coming right after, I figured I would procrastinate on my homework for most of the night... I finally went to bed at 5:20am and got up a little more than 3 hours later. Well, I was wide awake in class. I was wide awake in chapel. I was wide awake when changing my oil. And I barely managed to squeeze in 30 minutes of sleep during a 2 hour block of time I reserved for a nap before supper. After supper I was planning on going to bed after a short time of internet surfing. Well, I just never got tired! 1 am came and I figured I should really go to bed. But I was still so awake it took me another hour to fall asleep! Then I woke up at 11:30. I never wake up that early on Saturday mornings. Never. Especially after 3 hours of sleep the previous night. Then, all day Saturday, I'm wide awake. Went to bed at 2:30 Saturday night (1:30 actually because of the time change) and was wide awake next morning at 9:30 (a full half hour before my alarm went off!) and I have been wide awake ever since. This, when I used to sleep 12 hours at a time no problem. And used to be tired all day long after a short night. Very interesting. But, I'm not gonna complain! :)

2 comments:

  1. You're kind of like a girl who doesn't like diet coke. Hrm...
    Can you impart your power on me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... if I don't know how I aquired this power how am I supposed to know how to impart it to you?

    ReplyDelete