Sunday, October 08, 2006

How Much Trouble is Job Tate in?

So my friend Job told me he was coming to Homecoming this weekend. But nope, he didn't show up Friday. Then Steve told me that Job would be coming Saturday evening instead. But no Job. Steve gets a voicemail from Job Saturday evening saying how he knows he let him down 100%. Well Job, you let me down 100% too. Lets see, if we throw Tom and Chloe in for 50% or so each, thats a 300% let down! Job Tate, you have a big hole to dig yourself out of.


Just kidding Job, we still love ya. Just please no more let downs ok?

2 comments:

  1. Yeah dude...It was a toss-up between Houghton's Homecoming or CSJ's and well you know...

    Psych.

    Please remember:
    I was the ONE that missed Houghmcoming.

    ME.

    I'm the injured party.

    I'm disappointed and am planning a visit soon regardless (or irregardless, as professor rozendal would say) of whether or not it's homecoming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you did miss the awesome Houghmcoming. I just can't let you off too easy now can I? I look forward to your visit

    ReplyDelete