Thursday, October 26, 2006

Grrrrr

Today was an excellent day. I knew the answers to almost all of the questions on my microeconomics midterm. I didn't feel very tired. I went to gadfly, shen bloc, swim club, and my floor bonfire. And left every one except the last one before it was over lol. Oh, and I called and talked with my good friend Derek. But. Someone. Stole. From. Me. Gone are 3 phone cards. Ok, so yeah, they were free to me and therefore not much of a loss. But come on! Why would anyone steal them from me? If you had only asked I would have been happy to give them to you. Of much more import to me is the fact that the cable used to connect my digital camera to my computer is also gone. The cable. Hello? What are you going to do with the cable? Tie someone up? Luckily I found another way to download my photos. But please, if you are reading this, I would really like my USB camera connecter cable back.

No comments:

Post a Comment