Thursday, October 19, 2006

Yay for Procrastination!

So Tuesday night was super fun... I was very glad (and lucky) that Prof. Black postponed our micro midterm... but I still had that dang 5 page paper due for Political Thought class... and of course I had to procrastinate a good part of the day. Well I finally start working on my paper like 8 pm and get it nearly finished by 1:45 am (with only minor procrastination during this time). Then I get involved in this long IM convo/video conference with two friends and that goes till 3:30, but it was the most fun I have had on a computer in a long time... yeah I'm horrible... So paper didn't get done til 4:15 am... boy was Wednesday a long day! Well I got a couple naps in so it wasn't too bad. Yeah so um... I need to stop procrastinating... LOL, hope you all had a good laugh at my stupidity :)

No comments:

Post a Comment