Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Oh No You Don't...

So last night there I was, procrastinating on homework like usual, posting on a nice little discussion over the patriot act on a facebook group. I finally finished my argument and got back to my homework close to midnight. 2:45 AM comes and I am finished with homework. Instead of doing the smart thing, going to bed, I decided to check on the discussion board again. Well wouldn't you know but little miss communist bedwetter (sorry for the strong language) left another post using some utterly stupid logic. That was bad enough. But she made a fatal mistake. She suggested that a supreme court case I referred to may not really exist. Well NO ONE calls me a liar. Ever. But I of course, only knew that I had read about the case in one of two books, with over 800 pages between them. And no index in either of them. And the 5 or so chapter divisions in each book wasn't much help either. Long story short, it took me 75 minutes to find the case (I gave up on the books eventually and googled it, although that took several tries too). So I finally dropped into bed at 4am. So then this afternoon I checked again on the discussion board and wouldn't you know but there was a post from little miss...(you get the idea) sweetly saying that she NEVER doubted me that the case existed, she merely wanted to know which one it was. After which she proceeded to tell me with some of her excellent, but completely uninteligible, non-linear logic that the case of course had no bearing at all on what I was trying to prove. This after she had tried to tell me that the Declaration of Independance, no less, was completely consistent with taking away our constitutional rights. The liberal commies never fail to amaze me with their complete and utter inability to comprehend the words printed under their nose.


Thanks for the chance to vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment